James Martin, S.J., guides us through Jesus' hometown of Nazareth, as well as Cana, the site of Jesus first miracle.
A blog on politics
- State tax burden shifts from high-income households to everyday shoppers
- Libertarian winces at treating welfare recipients like children
- Don’t blame the working poor for their low wages
- Hillary Clinton meets the third-term jinx (maybe)
- Rand Paul’s outreach on criminal-justice reform may work better in Kentucky than New Hampshire
A blog on national and international affairs