Nearly 400 students from 40 Jesuit schools around the country converged on Philly this weekend to see the first Jesuit pope and to fellowship with one another as a Jesuit family.
A blog on politics
- Did the Unreasonable American Voter Chase John Boehner out of Congress?
- After the Pope's Big Speech, Back to Reality in Congress
- Walker Faces Truth, Trump Supporters Will Never Have To
- In Debate, GOP Candidates Exude Confidence of Their Views, Fears for America
- The Age of Disposable Voting Machines Is Getting Expensive
A blog on national and international affairs
- Differences Emerge Immediately at the Synod on the Family
- Pope Tells Synod Fathers: Have Courage, Humilty, and Pray
- A Universe Unfinished: Theologian John Haught on Faith and the Cosmos
- Cardinal Rubén Salazar: Building True Peace in Colombia
- Pope to Synod: The Church Must Be a Bridge, Not a Roadblock