Nearly 400 students from 40 Jesuit schools around the country converged on Philly this weekend to see the first Jesuit pope and to fellowship with one another as a Jesuit family.
A blog on politics
- Kim Davis Imbroglio Does Not Bode Well for 2016 Election Coverage
- Did the Unreasonable American Voter Chase John Boehner out of Congress?
- After the Pope's Big Speech, Back to Reality in Congress
- Walker Faces Truth, Trump Supporters Will Never Have To
- In Debate, GOP Candidates Exude Confidence of Their Views, Fears for America
A blog on national and international affairs