Cardinal Raymond Burke explains why he hopes October's synod of bishops will close the debate over Cardinal Walter Kasper's proposal to make it easier for divorced and civilly remarried Catholics to receive Communion.
Our group blog
- Carrie Newcomer: Ignatian Folksinger?
- California's New Sexual Assault Law and the Catholic Church
- Homily of Pope Francis Celebrating 200 Years Since the Re-Establishment of the Society Of Jesus
- Cardinal Zen: "I'm Praying The Situation In Hong Kong Won't Become Another Tiananmen"
- Special Days of Prayer, Service, Community To Mark Year of Consecrated Life in United States
Catholic News Service