U.S. bishops discuss how the work of their 2014 fall general assembly in Baltimore reflects the mind and example of Pope Francis.
A blog on national and international affairs
- Jerusalem's Bishop Shomali: 'The Two-State Solution Should Be Implemented'
- Fr. David Neuhaus: 'How many more will have to die?'
- Rabbi Ron Kronish: 'The cycle of violence is growing worse and worse'
- Pope Francis: 'The hungry ask us for dignity, not for charity'
- Health Care for the Undocumented: What Obama's Executive Order Will Not Do