"Pope Francis has created a spirit of dialogue and openness where people are able to say: Maybe Jesus is here to love even me, as a lesbian, gay, bisexual, or transgendered person."
Our group blog
- Live Long, Live Well: Some Thoughts on Luigi Conaro and a Japanese Think Tank
- Cardinal Turkson Presents 'Green Encyclical' at U.N. Conference
- The Evolving Image of Pope Francis
- Religious Identity in Catholic Schools: 14 Questions for John Belmonte, S.J.
- When It Comes to Abolishing the Death Penalty, Who Should Decide?
A blog on national and international affairs
- Archbishop Cupich hopes Pope Francis ‘will give us a greater sense of unity as a church and a nation’
- Pope Expresses ‘Closeness’ to Greeks as Crisis Worsens, Asks for Prayers for Them
- Pope Francis: ‘Those Who Have Tried to Destroy the Church’ Throughout History ‘Are Themselves Destroyed’
- 'Laudato Si'' and the LGBTQ Community
- Pope Francis Establishes a New Vatican Secretariat for Communications