A blog on politics
Our group blog
- Religious Identity in Catholic Schools: 14 Questions for John Belmonte, S.J.
- When It Comes to Abolishing the Death Penalty, Who Should Decide?
- Same-Sex Marriage Decision Resolves One Question, Raises Many Others
- America Media Wins 26 Catholic Press Awards
- Off-the-Cuff or With His Heart on His Sleeve? Putting Francis in Context
A blog on national and international affairs
- Pope expresses ‘closeness’ to Greeks as crisis worsens, asks for prayers for them
- Pope Francis: ‘Those Who Have Tried to Destroy the Church’ Throughout History ‘Are Themselves Destroyed’
- 'Laudato Si'' and the LGBTQ Community
- Pope Francis Establishes a New Vatican Secretariat for Communications
- Across the Nation, U.S. Bishops Deplore Supreme Court Call in Obergefell v. Hodges