A reflection on Christmas drawing from Isaiah, Luke and other readings from the Bible used during the midnight Mass, from Thomas Rosica, C.S.B.
Our group blog
- From Russia, A Parable on Freedom and the State: A Look at 'Leviathan'
- A Lesson on Absence: Christmas Behind the Novitiate Door
- National Labor Relations Board seeks to reconcile religious freedom and labor rights
- Blogging Bishop Christopher Coyne Named to Diocese of Burlington
- Pope to Curia: 15 "Spiritual Ailments" to Avoid
A blog on national and international affairs
- Pope Calls for Peace, says: “Truly There Are Too Many Tears This Christmas!’
- Pope Francis Gives the Roman Curia a 15 Point Examination of Conscience
- Yet Another Troubling Decision Regarding Police Brutality in Milwaukee
- After Cuba Breakthrough, What's Next for Francis and the Region?
- Were 'Hidden Funds' Really 'Discovered' in The Vatican?